T-Mobile Offers Bill Credits to St. Louis-Area Customers
To be eligible for a $100 or $50 bill credit promotion, customers need to port-in from AT&T, Verizon or Sprint and purchase a smartphone or feature phone
ST. LOUIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- T-Mobile USA is offering bill credits to new customers in the St. Louis market. Now through June 17, customers who move their number from AT&T, Verizon or Sprint to T-Mobile, purchase a smartphone or feature phone, and activate a qualifying plan on a two-year contract will qualify for $100 in bill credits for smartphones and $50 in bill credits for feature phones, for the first two lines. The promotion is available to eligible customers in all participating T-Mobile locations throughout the greater St. Louis area.
“They say breaking up is hard to do, especially with your wireless provider, but we are making it easy with $100 in bill credits when you switch to a T-Mobile smartphone before June 17,” said Jim Mills, vice president general manager, Great Plains region, T-Mobile USA. “Why waste time in a relationship that costs more than it’s worth? This is a great opportunity for people in the St. Louis-area community to visit one of our stores, mention this promotion and switch to T-Mobile today and save immediately.”
Additional details about this offer include:
- To be eligible for this special offer, the customer must purchase a feature phone or smartphone from T-Mobile.
- New activation on a qualifying rate plan on a two-year contract is required.
- Phone purchase, activation of plan, and transfer of phone number from AT&T, Verizon or Sprint must occur in a single transaction by no later than June 17, 2011.
- This credit is available for the first two lines on the account.
- Account billing ZIP code must be in the participating St. Louis-area market to qualify for the credit.
- Customers will receive a $10 per month bill credit, starting within three billing cycles of activation. Monthly $10 credit will continue until the full credit amount is reached as long as the customer remains active and in good standing.
- This offer is available to individual liable account types.
- To complete their acceptance of the offer, eligible customers must go to www.tmobilerebates.com and fill in the request form, using promo code PORT, by end of day July 17, 2011.
About T-Mobile USA, Inc.
Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile USA, Inc. is the U.S. wireless operation of Deutsche Telekom AG (OTCQX:DTEGY). By the end of the first quarter of 2011, approximately 128 million mobile customers were served by the mobile communication segments of the Deutsche Telekom group — 33.6 million by T-Mobile USA — all via a common technology platform based on GSM and UMTS and additionally HSPA+/HSPA+42. T-Mobile USA’s innovative wireless products and services help empower people to connect to those who matter most. Multiple independent research studies continue to rank T-Mobile USA among the highest in numerous regions throughout the U.S. in wireless customer care and call quality. For more information, please visit http://www.T-Mobile.com. T-Mobile is a federally registered trademark of Deutsche Telekom AG. For further information on Deutsche Telekom, please visit www.telekom.de/investor-relations.
T-Mobile USA, Inc.
Sr. Communications Manager, Central Area
KEYWORDS: United States North America Missouri
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Technology Networks Telecommunications Mobile/Wireless