Fierce Education recently spoke with David Levin, University Entrepreneur in Residence at Arizona State University (ASU) and the Executive Producer of the REMOTE summit regarding:
- The changes he has seen in higher education over the past year as a result of COVID-19.
- How universities, leadership and instructors have changed their approach, policies and strategies to better engage students.
- The change in business model—enrollment strategies and investments in higher education.
- What he believes higher education did right over the past year in its reaction to COVID-19 in a blended learning environment.
- The main themes of this year’s REMOTE summit on June 9 and 10. CLICK HERE to learn more about REMOTE, or to Register to attend.