MEF announced its new board of directors on Thursday after elections at the MEF Annual Members Meeting in Philadelphia.
In addition to announcing its new board of directors and officers, MEF also thanked Comcast Business' Kevin O’Toole and Infovista's Rami Yaron for their prior service on the board.
MEF's board of directors and advisory director for 2019-2020 includes:
• Nan Chen, senior advisor, Ericsson
• Frederick Chui, chief commercial officer, PCCW Global
• Andrew Dugan, CTO, CenturyLink
• Shawn Hakl, senior vice president, business products, Verizon
• Daniele Mancuso, vice president ICT engineering, Sparkle Group
• Roman P. Pacewicz, chief product officer, AT&T Business
• Ralph Santitoro, head of SDN/NFV/SD-WAN Services, Fujitsu Network Communications
• Michael Strople, president of Allstream, managing director - Canada, Zayo Group
• Robert Victor, senior vice president of product management, Comcast Business
• Mirko Voltolini, global head of Network On Demand, Colt Technology Services
•Jeremy Wubs, senior vice president, marketing for Bell Business Markets, Bell Canada
• Franck Morales, vice president, connectivity services, Orange Business Services (advisory director)
• Chen, president
• Strople, chairman
• Hakl, treasurer
• Scott Mansfield, secretary
• Kevin Vachon, chief operating officer
• Pascal Menezes, CTO
• Dan Pitt, senior vice president
“Having such a diverse, innovative board, so deeply experienced with our industry and committed to our mission, brings incredible value to the MEF community as we strive to deliver solutions optimized for digital transformation,” said Chen, in a statement.